
Wow!! What a fun day! Bill and I had the opportunity to purchase tickets to the Broadway Across America production of Wicked at the Capitol Theatre. We bought them almost a year ago and as it turned out, Bill is in Las Vegas this weekend racing his RC cars. I was really torn between going to Vegas and staying home. I really wanted to go with Bill and yet I really wanted to go to see Wicked. I decided to stay home since it would have been kind of long to leave Logan for, but most of all because I asked my sister Brenda to go with me and my other sister and her friend were there also. So going to the play with two of my sisters was really fun. The play though, was absolutely amazing! I am still just in awe over how incredible it was. Everything was remarkable from the talent, music, costumes, lighting, special affects, acting, dancing and so much more. Then, if that wasn't enough, the story line was fascinating! All these years watching The Wizard of Oz and never giving a thought to what was going on in the land of Oz before Dorothy and Toto arrived. It put everything together like why the tin man, lion and scarecrow became who they were, how Oz came about, and most of all the relationship between Glinda the Good Witch and Elphaba the Wicked Witch. The story line is incredible and it leaves you just saying... wow!! that was amazing.
So it was a really fun day and a rare occasion when a few of us sisters are able to get together. I really, really missed Bill and so wished he could have been there with me, however, he is doing great in Las Vegas and is having a really good time there. It would be nice to be there with him and watch him race and see the RC twinkle he gets in his eyes, but I've had a great day here also.
2 comments:
That was so nice of you to invite my mom! What a fun day with her sisters! You and Janna are the best... thanks for loving all of us so much! I'm glad you had so much fun.
I had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun! Thanks again for inviting me. It was wonderful!
Post a Comment