







January 15th is my cute daughter-in-law's birthday. Melanie joined our family just over a year ago when she married our son, Mark. Melanie has brought joy and happiness to our entire family. We are so thankful that she and Mark found each other. Melanie grew up in Nevada, went on a mission to Brazil and graduated from BYU last year! She and Mark are currently living in South Ogden. Melanie is working for the school district, overseeing and developing a program for school children that are struggling and have some challenges. Melanie has an amazing personality, she is bright, happy, cheerful, loving, kind, gentle, talented, beautiful, smart and the list just goes on and on. Her smile lights up a room and brings peace and joy to everyone around her.
Mark and Melanie are a darling couple and have had a great first year of marriage! We are so happy to have Melanie in our family. We love you!!
Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Melanie!!! I agree that Melanie is a really wonderful girl. I liked her the first time that I met her and Mark and Melanie are a perfect couple! Has it already been one year?? HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I loved all of the pictures.
Post a Comment