Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mason Joseph Birdsall turns 8!!!




January 12th was our oldest grandchild's birthday. Mason turned 8 years old this year. The first time I met Mason was just a day after he was born in the hospital and it was only a week after Bill and I had our first date. Mason is Andrea and Cody's oldest child. He has a younger brother (Austin) and a younger sister (Alexa). Mason is an awesome big brother! Mason is in 2nd grade this year and just started Cub Scouts. Check out Andrea's blog for a cute picture of him in his new uniform. Mason is also getting ready to be baptized. Mason is very smart, friendly and a fun person. He gives great hugs and the last time we visited them we found out that he gives awesome neck and shoulder massages. Grandpa really loved that!! Mason is very thoughtful, caring and loving. He works hard and does a great job in school. He helps his mom and dad a lot around the house. He is getting really grown up!!
Happy 8th Birthday Mason!!!! Grandpa and Grandma Hammond love you very much!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I have never met Mason but he is really a cute boy!!!

The Birdsalls said...

I remember meeting you for the first time in the hospital! Has it really been that long?! I can't believe my baby boy is 8.