Sunday, September 6, 2009

Kindergarten to East High School








Well it's pretty amazing when your last child starts High School. Logan will be turning 15 next month and will qualify to get his drivers learners permit. He was such a cute baby and now he is this very tall person that walks around the house and I just look at him in awe! I remember so well the day he was born, his first day of kindergarten, switching schools at the beginning of first grade and than half way through second. Fortunately, Logan has been able to stay in the same area and attend the same schools since second grade. He has now started his Freshman year at East High and has survived his first two weeks.
He is doing really well, he is very determined to do the best he can. He has the desire to do good in school which I am so grateful for. He's doing great at keeping track of his schedule, his books, his homework, his gym clothes, getting things turned in, finding the lunchroom, having some friends and not getting his head shaved yet!! Yes, those are all the things that I frantically worry about, but he seems to be doing great with it all. He has a great attitude, a positive outlook on life, and is actually a great kid.
GO EAST HIGH LEOPARDS

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Logan...you have grown into a great young man but I still remember when you were little and those were fun pictures to look at. Good luck at East!