Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kunz Family Gathering 2009


-
Saturday, September 5th, 2009 we had our 3rd annual Ken and Laura Kunz Family Gathering.
As most of you know I am the youngest of 9 children. My parents have 53 grandchildren and last I checked, 65 great-grandchildren with about 5 on the way.
I posted the slide show above, and here are some of my favorite pictures from the party.
-
My married children, Mark and Melanie - Kristen and Jim (unfortunately, Jim's face was cut off in this picture, sorry Jim!)

My sister's grandson, Bentley

Pictures of Marnae talking sign language (just kidding! Sure look like a spaz though!)

Julie, Marcus and Balta

My sister Brenda
My sister Janna
My nephew Chandler

My sister Calleen
My brother Clyde
My niece Wendy and her son Bentley
My niece Courtney's son with red punch all over him, sorry about that Courtney!
The Dinner Line - my brother Garth on the left and my daughter Kristen and her husband Jim on the right side

My sister-in-law, Katherine (Keith's wife)
My sister Lorraine and part of her family.
And the ones who started this great big family with those sweet 9 little babies, my wonderful parents.
My parents are a gift. Our family is so blessed by their example, strength, patience, knowledge, kindness, charity, and most of all their prayers.
My parents will be 87 years old next month. They are absolutely amazing people. The have lived such wonderful lives. Thanks Mom and Dad for all you have done, for all you continue to do, and for always being great parents.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

What a beautiful post!!! Thank you for taking the time you did to put this together and thank you to Bill for taking all of the great photos.
You guys are wonderful!! It was a fun party!! So glad that everyone who was able to be in attendance was there!!! Mom and Dad look so great in that photo!! I hope I look that good when I am 87.