Wow, I'm looking at my blog and I'm thinking, not only is time flying by, however, it seems to be flying by in big chuncks. Seriously, do I have enough things going on in my life? I'm so thankfull that I am able to work full time (40 plus hours) per week. Stay activily involved with Logan's life, his music lessons, music lessons, music lessons....., scouts, school, homework, school functions, church functions, and on and on. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining one bit about Logan, he is an awesome kid. He is so musically talanted and I honestly don't have to nag him to practice, he absolutely loves music and it's really his thing.
I take care of my family, fortunately my wonderful husband does tons of stuff around the house and helps with errands or whatever we need. If it weren't for him and all of his help I couldn't do what I do. I exercise on a regular basis, keep an eye on my parents just in case they need something (which they rarely do, however, I love to help them when they will let me), try to cook meals and prepare lunches. In my spare time, I'm learning about digital photography and totally enjoying that. I feel great after loosing a little weight, I have a ways to go but I definately am feeling much healthier than I have in a long time. Oh, and did I mention my church calling? It's not like it's a weekly event, however, being the activities chair person makes it so you don't have to do things each week but the events you do a few times through the year are huge! I do enjoy my church calling, and I am so thankful for a co-chair and a wonderful committee. We had the Neighborhood Breakfast (pictures to follow) in September and we are doing a really fun Christmas party in December.
So, other than busy, life is good. This is my little rant for now and then I'll try and get some actual posts going.
No comments:
Post a Comment