I wrote this post last weekend, and I have another video of Logan, however, apparently the file is too large and it keeps crashing when I try to upload it.
So, here is my post without a picture or video.
I know I just blogged about Logan's recital a couple of weeks ago, however, his Federation performance at the UofU was Sat. the 21st.
For the most part, at this point, my life pretty much revolves around Logan and his activities. Federation is a music program once a year where musicians perform and are judged. There were three judges and they all had wonderful things to say about Logan's performance and all three gave him a superior rating. This is the fourth year that Logan has participated, and the fourth year he has received a "Superior". We listened to several students perform and they all did an amazing job. It's incredible to see such talented young people and the music was beautiful.
Logan did a great job and I'm really proud of him. He is doing so well, especially for a 14 year old boy! He's so involved in music, scouting, sports, and of course video/PC games. He gets really good grades and currently has all A's and one B. I personally think that is totally amazing and awesome for an 8th grade boy! He has lots of good friends that he hangs out with and of course there are all the "friends that are girls". Silly girls that chase boys!! lol... He does sometimes get a bit of a teenager attitude, but hey... all I have to do is threaten to take WOW away for a few days and he shapes right up.
I'm so thankful for all of our children. They are all such great kids in many different ways. They all have their own individual personalities, achievements, accomplishments, talents and are all very loving and kind.
We also have 3 wonderful grandchildren that are doing so well and growing quickly. Maybe, someday we'll have another grandchild... I've really got the "new grandbaby hungriness going on".
Logan's next recital will be his piano graduation recital where he'll do a recital with just him performing several songs he has prepared. We're going to double it and do his violin graduation recital at the same time. We've rented Peter Prier's recital hall and it is scheduled for the end of May. Piano has taken 6 years to accomplish what he has. Music is not something that happens overnight. It takes a lot of dedication and hard work and great teachers. Oh, and did I mention an awesome mom!
1 comment:
I want to come to the recital so be sure to invite me! I agree that Logan and ALL your kids are awesome! What a great family you have!
Post a Comment